Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do they sell peanut butter scented, hand and facial soap anywhere?

Does anyone have a clue where to get slightly out of the ordinary scents for soap like that? I appreciate itDo they sell peanut butter scented, hand and facial soap anywhere?
nope but I have some scratch and sniff...









































stickersDo they sell peanut butter scented, hand and facial soap anywhere?
George Washington Carver Beauty School
If they don't, I shall make that my next business venture...I'll get on it right away...





Okay well I found some candles... http://www.usasoycandles.com/scentedcand鈥?/a>
It is probably out there somewhere. Love, honey
The only thing i know of is candles...ummm wish i had some now..
Take ur peanut butter and stick it up your a$$ !
Just use some from a jar. Its just as good and it smells so great
Totally! Why people feel the need for scents like those is beside me... Hmm.... I've got an idea for a question now. : )
You can take a bath in it and you'll smell like it for a month.
you know you may have found a new business idea! you can start your own product line. you'll make millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment