Saturday, July 24, 2010

Poll: Woke up this morning with a bar of soap in your hand or someone spraying whipped cream?

on your face while you were. (zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz)





Haha. I know- weird right???


Poll: Woke up this morning with a bar of soap in your hand or someone spraying whipped cream?
i would LMAO





please return:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Poll: Woke up this morning with a bar of soap in your hand or someone spraying whipped cream?
Uh...





No, can't ever say that's happened.





What's weird? When all the donkey flies appear as zulu tribesmen in your mexican restaurant... and not a single peppermint robot is there to help you.





That's weird... yours is just... sticky.
My fantasy is to wake up with a beautiful woman ';down there'; and I'm between sleep and awake.


I'm sorry, what was the question?
if i woke up with whipped cream all over my face it prolly would have been my bf so he'd be able to lick it all off when i woke up
i would scream and yank the can outta that persons hand
Sorry, I never went to college
No,and I hope it won't happen..because it'll be creepy or just plain sick prank!
What's your question??
looks like someone had fun,,,LOL
i would then be scared
i woke up with a carrot up my a*s wtf...

No comments:

Post a Comment