Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you remove egg dye stains from your hands and under your fingernails? soap, dish soap not working?

I've tried alcohol, vinegar, hot water and soap, and hot water and dish soap! Help!How do you remove egg dye stains from your hands and under your fingernails? soap, dish soap not working?
I used vinegar and bleach... most came off.. If you have bleach in like a gel or paste form for dishes use that. I know alot of times when you shampoo your hair something with the shampoo and scrubbing your hands in your hair helps take it off. If that doesn't work, and of the 'buffing' lotions with the sandy stuff in it might help too.How do you remove egg dye stains from your hands and under your fingernails? soap, dish soap not working?
at the store you can buy dish soap with bleach in it try this
BLEACH
I was a cake decorator for 6 years - my hands were always funny colors! I never found anything that worked except time.
Wash your hands with Clorox and soap and rub together well. It will remove the stains.
just a little clorox in more than a little water will work. put lotion on your hands right after and your skin will be ok.
I too have had that happen, and the only way I was able to get some of it out, was with comet, and I used a scrubbing brush for the nails. Then after make sure you use lots of hand cream. Have a Happy Easter.
Try borax, it works wonders!
This happened to us just yesterday and after trying many things, we found that ';Dial'; soap worked the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment