Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you use a wash clothe in the shower or just your hands and soap?

the poufy things scrapes up dirt n oil in ur skin so its cleaner but can dry ur skin out sumtimes. try every other day with and without. nuthin wrong with using ur hands, they're in the shower so they're clean too right? lolDo you use a wash clothe in the shower or just your hands and soap?
a pouf and body washDo you use a wash clothe in the shower or just your hands and soap?
Neither--I use a shower poof (or shower pouf, however you wanna spell it, lol) with my body wash. Works wonders and feels really smooth! It helps your skin a lot, too. :)





Like this one:


http://www.chemistrystore.com/images/70g鈥?/a>
I usually just use my hands. Sometimes I use a loofah. It just depends on what mood I'm in that day.
I use a wash cloth in the shower every day and I get an extra scrubbing with a brush every few days to slough of dry skin. I can't imagine how anyone can get really clean without a wash cloth.
A HANDS On Guy here!


If there is a 'washcloth' I'll use it to Clean out the Tub after!


It's 'your' body, get to know it.


I know the Ladies like all kinds of 'Poofey' sponges and Brushes with long hadles.....for washing their backs...... ;-x


Not to worry I can reach around to my back....lol....lol...
i use a little poofy thing with shower gel on it!!
lol washcloth ofcourse! i'd feel akward with using just my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment