Monday, July 26, 2010

How often do you use soap to wash your hands?

My friend maxx was visiting yesterday, after coming out of the washroom he said ';people who wash their hands, get them dirty';


..i think he did use the bathroom...hahhhaaa.


do you think thats sick, or do you agree with him?


...it would be nice to know he cleaned his hands though..How often do you use soap to wash your hands?
i am always washing my hands. with soap.


and thats sickk. How often do you use soap to wash your hands?
Personally, I use soap everytime I wash my hands, which is pretty often.....
I work in the food and beverage industry so I wash my hands with soap at least 15-20 times a day. did I mention that I also spend a lot of money on hand lotion?
I wash my hands about 20 times a day, always after the use of the bathroom.
as often as i use d loo
everytime I wash my hands
everytime I wash my hands ..
Every Single Time, I'm glad he's your friend and not mine. Gross
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment