Monday, July 26, 2010

For those of you who wash your hands alot, whats the best soap to use for dry skin?

I do a lot of cooking, which means my hands are being washed alot, and they tend to dry up and become realy painful. At night I use lotion on them, which helps but as soon as I start washing them a few times, they start to dry out on me.





Please only respond if you know what I am going through. I need a product that honestly works for someone in my situation. Thanks.For those of you who wash your hands alot, whats the best soap to use for dry skin?
Please try this, if you use the liquid hand soap, add a little bit of olive oil and mix it in with the liquid soap. Not too much but just enough to moisturize. Trust me your hands will be soft and always feel hydrated. I know when you are cooking, you cannot apply lotion until you're completely done, I go through the same problem because I too love cooking. Hope it works for you. Good luck.For those of you who wash your hands alot, whats the best soap to use for dry skin?
There is your problem...S-O-A-P!! Most soap when you wash with them, dry out your hands. So get liquid soap





And than slowly wash you hand, let them air dry or damp tham dry
I have REALLY dry peeling hands and what i do that helps them alot is the dove bar that says sensitive skin even if yours isn't sensitive it still works!!!!
Dove is wonderful and leaves you very moisturised and soft.
Dove is an excellent moisturizing soap!!! Do try it!!! It gives a very good lather even with hard water!!!
Try that new hand soap with yogurt or milk. I forget but it works awesome!
i like to buy my soap from ';Bath %26amp; Body Works'; they have amazing soap :-D
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment