Monday, July 26, 2010

I started making hand made all natural soap.. and would like to try selling it. I love this new hobby of mine ?

I really need a catchy name, and maybe some inexpensive packing ideas. Everytime i find a name i like, I google it, and its already being used.. please help. I need a catchy name. thanks..I started making hand made all natural soap.. and would like to try selling it. I love this new hobby of mine ?
I see a lot of new businesses using the creator's name and the product: like Steffie's Spa Treats, Spa Treats by Steffie, etc. Other names that come to mind: Naturally Clean, Nature Girl Soaps, Pure Bubbles... Even something basic like Natural Crafted Soaps by Steffie, will get the product's message across.





I like the previous idea of wrapping in cellophane and tying in ribbon or raffia, too! Special soaps like your's deserve unique packaging. I started making hand made all natural soap.. and would like to try selling it. I love this new hobby of mine ?
huuuuummmm....the only thing that came to mind was--Natures sudzies....not sure if that will work for you but thats what i thought of-----as far as packaging you could try cellophane gathered over the soap with a ribbon that contrasts the color of the soap--you can get cellophane pretty cheap at like the dollar stores and stuff-good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment