Saturday, July 24, 2010

If a child curses in sign language does their mother wash their hands with soap?

You made me laugh out loud, that was a good one!If a child curses in sign language does their mother wash their hands with soap?
No, because even if they wash it in a million times it cannot be forgiven until you pray and ask forgiveness on it. Instead the mother can teach the child in a good manner and explain it curses can cause a sin.If a child curses in sign language does their mother wash their hands with soap?
Somebody needs to be the disciplinarian
ROFL!!





Actually, she would probably turn her back on the child.
Why not? She should wash their hands too and give them a spanking.
That's a good one. :D I think I'll borrow that from you. Thanks!
No I do not think so.
lmfao, probably!
No... LOL
Lmao.





yeah i think so.





FUnny one.! :P
Great question! I truly wish I had an answer to this one... :)
i think so haha
yes that is sooooo funny
LMAO haha good question! lol I doubt it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment