Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you apply soap and then rinse your hands, or do you rinse your hands, apply soap, and then rinse again?

rinse, soap, rinse......and you forgot dry!!!Do you apply soap and then rinse your hands, or do you rinse your hands, apply soap, and then rinse again?
I rinse, then soap and lather and then rinse again. I have seen people who soap before running their hands under water and I don't understand it. You have to wet hands first to get a proper lather with the soap. Soap itself doesn't lather without water. Report Abuse
Do you apply soap and then rinse your hands, or do you rinse your hands, apply soap, and then rinse again?
rinse,soap, then rinse again
so you have nver washed your hands yet. Ok here is how it's done. Wet hands, it helps with getting the soap to lather up, wash hands for about 30 seconds, rinse, then dry. repeat before meals, and after bathroom use or any other time germ ladden items are handled
I rinse my hands first. I'd say the second one.
I wet my hands, then apply soap.
I rinse first, then soap, then lather, then rinse. if not, it feels sticky after I dry them. I'm anal about washing hands...
i rinse then soap then rinse then dry... interesting question by the way
Normally, I would wash my hands first, apply soap and rinse again.. I suppose it's a habit and also because, if you've washed your hands then apply the soap, the soap will be more foamy. Else, the soap won't be so 'soapy'..
rinse, soap, rinse
not that its ever anything i have thought about untill now hold on i will go wash my hands and let you know brb i turn on water put soap in hands add water lather and rinse then dry
It depends, but I usually rinse, apply soap, then rinse again.
I'd say it depends on where I am. Mostly, if I am at home I'll rinse and then use soap and then rinse again. But if I am at work with children, I most of the time put soap on first and then rinse..because I am trying to direct children and such. It all varies.
rinse, soap, rinse. Clean off any visible or slightly larger particles from hands with the first rinse and then scrub hands, nails and in between fingers well to get rid of the germs then rise to wash it all away. All done! I have worked in the medical field too long. I get classes on hand washing all the time.
Rinse, soap, rinse. I've seen people who put soap on dry hands, and it's just weird...you need to have wet hands to get the soap to lather properly and rinse the dirt/germs off.





Also, most people don't wash long enough. They think a sh*tload of soap and washing lightly for 5 seconds does it. Friction kills germs, not soap. You should wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds!





(Hopping down off of soap box [hah! No pun intended.]). I'm done now, thank you. (bows)
Depends on the soap I'm using. When I use liquid soap I soap and then rinse. When I use other kinds of soaps I first rinse my hands, then soap, then rinse again.
apply soap and then rinse...


then dry,


repeat*
I apply soap first, so I don't drip water.
rinse -- lather -- dry and hope the door opens so i don't have to touch it to open it....
Try applying the soap first, and see how that works for ya.
I rinse, apply some soap lather and rinse. I'm not OCD but I do enjoy washing my hands.
wet my hands, soap then rinse.
I rinse my hand first then apply the soap than rinse and pat dry.
Rinse, soap, rinse, dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment