Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good soap to use on your hands after working on a car?

My son's hands get so greasy, nothing worked so far.What is a good soap to use on your hands after working on a car?
Orange Go-Jo is my favorite.





I mix a little bit of sand (or Oil-Dri) with it, and it works great.What is a good soap to use on your hands after working on a car?
Try this and you will be amazed, just get a can of WD-40 and use it like soap, just spray in hand and rub all the grease off then rinse with water, It is unreal how clean it gets your hands. and then just wash them with regular soap to get the wd smell off of them, Its all I use now to clean my hands.
many people say dawn dish soap works but i have also heard of putting soap on your hands and rub it all in before you work on the car that way the grease is on the soap instead of the hands. or you could just use gojo
Fast Orange. I know you can get it at Autozone. Not sure about Walmart.
any soap but the best ones would probably be detol or anything that eats grease.
it may burn but i know it will work.none clorinated brake cleaner.that stuff will eat any grease.
i use dish soap,and sugar this gets the grit out works great everytime!!!
I have used FastOrange for years and have no plans to use anything else
I'm not sure but they check out how i lost a bunch of weight GLASSCOP.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment