Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rinsing soap away: is it better to wash your hands with warm water or cold water?

i am constantly washing my hands because i am very ';germ-o-phobic';, but i spend most of my time trying to rinse the soap off after the initial washing. am i being too paranoid or is there something wrong with my skin? i always feel like there is still soap on my hands even after i've rinsed them for forever! i use the soap that is already foamed up for you, then i wash up and rinse with a mix of hot and cold water (both the hot and cold water is turned on at the same time). being against germs so badly makes this even worse; always feeling like i have soap on my hands after washing them is added stress. thank you for any help on this! :)Rinsing soap away: is it better to wash your hands with warm water or cold water?
it does not matter what temp the water is at to wash your hands---the soap does all the cleaning. Cold water is better for the environment, but it sounds like you may have an issue, so whatever helps you!Rinsing soap away: is it better to wash your hands with warm water or cold water?
I prefer to rinse with warm water. Instead of contstantly using soap and water, have you tried those hand sanatizers? The product completely evaporates after a few minutes and it doesn't dry you skin.
I use warm water but I guess it is whatever your preference is.

No comments:

Post a Comment