Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's a good storyline for a hand-written soap?

I'm typing my own soap opera about a deceiptful family called the Lucci's. The mother just recently ';died'; but I think that I might make her kidnapped by the ';irrigate assassin,'; who kidnaps his victims/kills near a water source. What do you think of this idea, and what are some other good storylines? I'm open to any suggestions, and I would love if you could really think hard and give at least two different ideas; but I'll take anything into consideration.


THANKS! :D


U GUYS ROCKWhat's a good storyline for a hand-written soap?
It seems to me that story-lines in most soaps aren't about life-and-death adventures, but about emotional adventures -- love, betrayal, deceit, remorse, revenge, etc. A meets B, falls in love, Chas an affair with A, unknown to B, then B finds out, has an affair with D, just to get even, etc. etc. And since the plots are never actually resolved, you can get characters in any messes you likeWhat's a good storyline for a hand-written soap?
The Lucci's? You should get more original. You'll need 6 months worth of storylines. deceiptful? what does that mean?
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment