Saturday, July 24, 2010

To wash your hands, do you use a bar of soap or hand wash?

Always hand wash.To wash your hands, do you use a bar of soap or hand wash?
Avon hand wash - has a nice fragrence too Report Abuse
To wash your hands, do you use a bar of soap or hand wash?
Hand wash. I can't stand the slimy residue soap leaves on everything.
Awsome liquid soap from Bath %26amp; Bodyworks :)
Handwash, bugs and things get into bars of soap, especially when it dries and you get the cracks
Hand Wash! gojo most of the time as we have it at work! i hate it it makes your hands so Dry~! Damn NHS! LOL
hand wash


i think that its better


i only use bar of soap when i have dont have ne more of hand wash
I like hand wash, the best -


But as long as I have clean hands, I'm good either way
I use whatever is infront of me that seems like it could cleen my hands of their current filth...
Bar of Ivory soap
I use bar soap because it's easier to wash hands out.
I use liquid hand soap to wash my hands and bar soap in th shower for my body
Bar of soap
Hand wash.
I use hand wash
Hand wash
Hand wash.
Liquid hand soap for me...
Hand wash.
Hand wash
Bar of soap.
Liquid hand wash stuff my wife buys,,
a bar of soap.:D
hand wash
lick them.


lol, no. :)


i use soap
hand wash
BOTH
Both - depends where I am at the time.
bar ones at home.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment