Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have MRSA infection, should I use alchahol or non-alchohol hand sainitizer? Should I use antibacterial soap?

I am stressing and scratchin on New Year's. Please help. I took doxycycline for 10 days and didn't help. Maybe I shouldn't of taken a bath a few days ago and went to sauna. Thanks and a Happy new year to everyone,I have MRSA infection, should I use alchahol or non-alchohol hand sainitizer? Should I use antibacterial soap?
Hand sanitizer won't kill a MRSA infection, you need to use soap and water for 1 min hand washing. You also need to call your Dr to get IV antibiotics such as vancomycin. You absolutely should not go into a sauna which other people use. You're spreading this infection to others. MRSA is very contagious.I have MRSA infection, should I use alchahol or non-alchohol hand sainitizer? Should I use antibacterial soap?
Where is the infection located on you body? Hand washing and hand sanitizer both work well in preventing the spread of the disease. Stay out of the sauna, gyms, and pools until your infection is gone.
Call your Dr. or the pharmacy or the ER and ask their recommendations. This isn't the place for serious questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment