Monday, July 26, 2010

Hands are always sticky even after i wash my hands with soap.!!!?

this is so aggravating,when i am playing my xbox ,my hands start getting sticky so i wash my controller[GOOD],then wash my hands with soap and water,then dry,and like a minute later my hands are sticky AGAINNN!!!Hands are always sticky even after i wash my hands with soap.!!!?
Go see a Dermatologist, my friend has the same problem. I can't share a controller with him because he sweats really bad from his hands while playing and he doesn't even notice it.Hands are always sticky even after i wash my hands with soap.!!!?
Cool story, bro.
that's just weird man.... i think your prob is your sweating when you play... well at least your hands are... .. keep your hands near a fan or something... idk... just get used to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment