Saturday, July 24, 2010

If a mute kid swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?

She takes a hammer to his middle finger!!!If a mute kid swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?
She knocks him ';senseless';If a mute kid swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?
lmaof!
perhaps she slaps him on the wrist?
OMG! LOL!
but of course
Lol! Good one!!
they did that to u too,mmm poor baby your mom washed your mouth with soup for saying bad words hooooo lol...........sorry I tryed not to lol,but it was inpossible. I know something horrible must had happened to you to be like this.It's your mom's fail.last time I wash my hands with soup was because I did something else not swear,,,I was with my boyfriend mmmmmm lovelly memories.
Probably. after spanking him. lol
Does she have ESP or telepathy?
So funny!!
interesting! lol
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment