Monday, August 23, 2010

Are you one of those people that puts soap on your hands BEFORE putting them under the water?

No, I always wet my hands first.Are you one of those people that puts soap on your hands BEFORE putting them under the water?
Isn't that how it's supposed to be done?





EDIT: germs in the soap? Wtf? If soap can retain germs in it, how can it clean away germs on your hands??Are you one of those people that puts soap on your hands BEFORE putting them under the water?
Usually. And I like to smell the soap too. I think it all started when we had some really good smelling soap, but now I do it without thinking.Yeah, I'm a freak.
nope. water then soap then water again.
I like to put soap on my hands after so that I don't get the soap bottle dirty from the germs.
Nope. It never made sense to me, because soap only does its job with water and because Then you might get the faucet soapy.











...so what if I'm a touch nuts?
yes, why, is that bad lol





if your talking about a bar of soap then no
Yeah, am I supposed to get my hands wet first?
Nope. It gets germs in the soap.
Nope, that is illegal.
No*
Yes, sometimes.


Why do you ask?


Do it your way.
Why would you ask that? But yes i am.
How do you even do that? Sounds bad.
no wet ur hands get soap lather and rinse
no
idk who pays attention to that crap!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment