Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of the odor on my hands from wearing gloves when I garden. I've tried different soaps.?

rubbing a piece of peeled ginger is great for removing even onion smells.How can I get rid of the odor on my hands from wearing gloves when I garden. I've tried different soaps.?
Lick your handsHow can I get rid of the odor on my hands from wearing gloves when I garden. I've tried different soaps.?
Lemon juice or vinegar. I prefer lemon juice just because it smells better. Also, if you coat your hands in cornstarch or baby powder before you put your gloves on it helps alot with the sweating and the odor.
try soaking them in jello pick your favorite flav. about 5--10 min at a time
I would assume that you are using rubber gloves and then have ';rubber smell';. If that's the case, switch to leather gloves. If you are wearing leather gloves, switch to rubber. If neither of those work, try getting a thin pair of all cotton gloves and then purchasing an extra large pair of either rubber or leather gloves and put the cotton gloves on and follow those up with the other pair of rubber or leather glvoes (gloves within gloves). If that doesn't work...well, just go bare-handed and use hand creme!
Try this: wet your hands with water and add a little soap. rub them up and down your kitchen faucet if it's metal (or use a metal ';garlic'; stone if you have one.) Also, get a fingernail cleaner and clean under your nails.





It's free, easy, and it's how I get rid of gardening and cooking smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment