Monday, August 23, 2010

If I masturbate and *** on my hands, then wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water?

and then four to five hours later finger my girlfriend, is it possible that sperm residue can get my girlfriend pregnant? What if she's on her period ?If I masturbate and *** on my hands, then wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water?
Please use condoms when the time comes.... no she wont get pregnant -- if you masturbate then finger her (right away)-- it's possible.. regardless if shes on her period or not.If I masturbate and *** on my hands, then wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water?
I started out to make the most ridiculous question I could think up, just to see the response. The joke's on me because of all the thoughtful, courteous, interesting and mostly non-judgemental answers I got. Thanks to all of you and especially DMD3 who was on the same page as me. Report Abuse

Offcourse not.Its impossible, trust me I'm a doctor
No, she can't get pregnant. You sound WAY too young and inexperienced for a sexual relationship.
Wash your hands thoroughly, dry them, then wash again and dry them with a different towel. Make sure you wash for at least one full minute each time. Then you'll be ok. Sperm residue doesn't live very long.





It is possible but unlikely that your girlfriend would get pregnant while on her period.
If you ask her to lick your fingers first before you touch her it would greatly reduce the risk.
good question. interesting and im curious to see the answers ppl put
Well, nothing is impossible. However, if you wash your hand thoroughly, and it is four to five hours later, it would be highly unlikely that she would become pregnant.





Sperm cells make up only about 3 percent of the volume of the semen, and cannot live for very long outside the body.





So if you wash your hands throroughly, it is virtually 100 percent that she will not get pregnant from any sperm lingering on your fingers.





Now if you and your partner are engaged in mutual masturbation, etc., and sperm get all over either partners hand, then it would be much more possible for sperm cells on the hand to be deposited if inserted into the vagina.
EWWW WEE





INTERESTING


IF SHE IS ON HER PERIOD WHY WOULD BE TOUCHING HER THERE


NASTY


SPERM RESIDUE: THATS FUNNY IF SHE ENDS UP PREGNANT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WASH YOUR FINGERS WELL THATS A NEW ONE FOR THE MEDICAL BOOKS
No. Once a question was asked that if a guy stands up over a girl and masturbates and shoots the sperm into her vegina, could he actually get her pregnant WHILE STILL REMAINING A VIRGIN! The answer was that his sperm would die on the way down. But imagine that though, getting someone pregnant and yet keeping your virginianty.
Nope. sperm dies very quickly outside the body and odds are you got it all off when you washes your hands anyway. It's less likely that she can get pregnant (if you are having sex) during her period but be careful because its not impossible.
I'd wash my hands thoroughly again with soap and water after all that activity if I were you!!! And the answer to the question is a resounding No btw!!!
good question idk but i wanna see the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment