Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you wet your hands before you put soap on them?

This is just a poll, so a simple answer will do.


Do you put water on your hands first, and then soap? Or do you go straight for the soap first?Do you wet your hands before you put soap on them?
water and then soap, the bad thing is that i had to think about it!Do you wet your hands before you put soap on them?
Water first, then soap.
yes, i use liquid soap, and if you dont it just slides off into the basin LOL!
depends if im in a rush or not..
soap first
i go for the soap and hold it and my hands under the faucet.
water and then soap........
yes first wet them then wash them
yes water first. i also put water on my toothbrush %26amp; toothpaste before I start brushing!!
water then soap
first water and then soap. i prefer the liquid one.
I wet my hands first before going for the soap. I wet my hair before adding shampoo. I wet my clothes before adding detergent.
water first then soap

No comments:

Post a Comment