Friday, August 20, 2010

If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

LOL! That was a good one!.....I would say yes and to tell him to never do it again because next time you will use hand stanitizer!....LOL!If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
Thank you very much! Your very funny yourself!......I love your questions so keep them coming you really make me think about things I normally don't! I look forward everyday hoping you have something out there for me to answer! Have a great week! Report Abuse
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
Why is a mute always a he? This sounds like another woman fantasy.
haha if blind ppl wear sun glasses should def ppl wear earmuffs?
gezz freaky question and


noooooooooo
not if his mother didn't see him
Your didn't even make sense at all
haa haa that's a good one,you got any more?haa haa
yes? lol
If it were my mom she would spank us

No comments:

Post a Comment