Monday, August 23, 2010

Do u wash ur hands with soap and water before u wash ur face or both or just after u washe dur face?

Good Question..





Yes..Wash my hand's first than get the cleanser and wash my face.and use a face towel clean everytime..and around the eye's a silk pillow case..and sleep in silk bedding to..It make's your skin softer.Do u wash ur hands with soap and water before u wash ur face or both or just after u washe dur face?
I wash my hands, with soap and water, then I wash my face.Do u wash ur hands with soap and water before u wash ur face or both or just after u washe dur face?
If my hands are dirty, I wash them because i'm paranoid that the dirt will clog my pores. My hands are always washed, just not always with soap.
BOTH :D
I don't think it matters. I go to the dermatologist alot, and he's never mentioned it.
I take a shower. peace son
You can do either, but I would wash before, just to keep my face clean. Hands are dirty, you know!
I wash my hands with soap and waster, then I wash my face with face soap and then I wash my hands again with soap and water, and then I put lotion on my face and hands.
stick your face in the mud and smear it around. Then wash your hands. Leave the dirt on your face to dry and crack and fall off later.
I wash my hands first, then my face.
I wash my hands before I wash my face, because hands have germs all over them, and oils that make your face break out. I always wash them with soap, then rinse and dry. Then I wash my face thoroughly.
I would wash my hands first so then your face wouldn't get all the dirt,germs,bacteria,etc from your dirty hands onto your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment