Friday, August 20, 2010

The soap im using is giving me dry hands?

Is tht leading to eczema, or im i reading 2 much init!The soap im using is giving me dry hands?
stop using soap it naturally removes all oil the skin needs normally,i have the same problem,i use a moisturising shower gel like sanex shower milk it comes in a yellow bottle,great for cleaning hands and keeping them moisturised.The soap im using is giving me dry hands?
it wont give you eczema, but it can dry your hands out, and if they are very dry they can feel itchy.


eczema is more like sore, broken itchy skin.


dont use normal soap, use a moisturing handwash, and use a good hand cream afterwards, i recommend Neutrogena, its brilliant.





I did get a reaction to some washing up liquid once that brought my skin up in little blisters, but i just use one designed for sensitive skin now and all is well.
Most soap is drying. Get a soap with moisturizer in it. And use hand cream.
Then use a different soap =D
use a different soap!
change ur soap then,


i use dove hand wash my hand are soft n clean lol
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment