Friday, August 20, 2010

Soap or handwash,for washing hands?

I use handwash.Soap or handwash,for washing hands?
I like The Handwash better than The soap.Soap or handwash,for washing hands?
I just use my tongue.
handwash,,,,,
hand wash it is so much easier, and no messy wet soap left in the sink
At home, soap or hand-wash. In public restrooms, skip the sink and soap and rely on only the antibacterial wipes. I had constant colds all of my life. For 2 1/2 years, I carried the Wet Ones hand towelettes in my purse and the Clorox surface wipe packets in my bag for shopping carts, etc. Two weeks ago, I was unable to find the purse size in the hand wipes. I started using the public bathroom sinks. I have the first cold I have had since I faithfully used the wipes.





There are more germs on the towel dispenser in a public restroom than you could ever imagine. Most people don't wash their hands long enough and then use the towel dispenser, so even if you wash your hands well, you are getting germs from those that didn't- same with push button hand dryers. Also, after washing your hands well in a public sink, you still have to turn the water off- same thing applies- your nice clean hands are touching the handle/ knob of somone that barely got their hands wet.





I get some weird looks when I leave the ladies room without washing my hands since I use the hand wipes really well in the stall and exit the stall and restroom exit w/ a papertowel in hand. Yes, if they don't bother to provide a trash can when there are a ton of paper towels tossed by the door by others that have done the same thing- I toss mine too and use my foot to open the door.





I stocked up on wipes and will NEVER again use a public sink!





Also, NEVER pick up the Salt %26amp; Pepper shakers at a restaurant. Use the packets if available or use a paper napkin to pick them up with. ALWAYS use a Clorox type surface wipe when you grab any shopping cart. I sometimes even clean the restauant table with them. THAT gets really odd looks but it sure beats getting sick! Yep, I am a germaphobe. :)
handwash
hand wash
Dove soap
handwash all the time
When available - handwash everytime
Handwash, cos it's softer on your hands. And handcream after, to prevent splitting nails x
Soap, unless not possible/convenient.
Soap has more lather than handwash and doesnt leave my hands over dry!
Handwash sensitive carex
Whatever's nearest to hand ! ! !
handwash whenever possible.
i use a hand wash or the gel they use in hospitals
Hand wash its easier and more hyginic . Soap {except Dove} seems to make my skin dry .
As long as it's soapy and washes is okay with me. I mostly use soap.When I buy handwash I still mostly use soap.
handwash, i cant stand bars of soap! so unhygienic, and slippery, and ugh!
hand wash as it more hygeneic as with soap u wash your hands the germs go on the soap and then the next time u use it more and more the germs build up but with handwash u just squirt and then wash and rinse no germs left

No comments:

Post a Comment