Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do some people not use soap and only water when washing their hands?

It really annoys me when I see people do it and I think it is really dirty. It can't wash all the dirt away and they are only doing it to be seen to be washing their hands. Yuck!Why do some people not use soap and only water when washing their hands?
soap dries your skin out. A lot of people have a high sensitivity to products used within the soap industry. If you have a skin problem to begin with soap can sometimes make it worse. However there are soap free products available as an alternative - just not in public toilets.Why do some people not use soap and only water when washing their hands?
I can't speak for everyone else but I wash my hands a couple of times every hour, if I use soap every time then my skin dries up and my skin cracks open and starts to bleed. I'm also allergic to some soaps and I don't take chances when I don't recognize the brand. In my case it's more hygienic to not use soap every time since infected wounds carry more bacteria, even when washed with soap, than whole skin washed with water. There are times when soap is a have to such as after visiting the bathroom and before handling food. But you didn't specify that ...
I think its just laziness, especially in shopping centre toilets etc, they are all too much in a hurry to get back to the shopping, and there are usually endless queues in places like that as well.
I agree with you, even emolient is better than nothing.
no home training
Some people are just gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment