Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok, who's life is playing out like a soap opera right now? Show of hands?

Every single day is one episode at a time. l0l But I cant say I hate it because if it wasn't then my life would be boring. It adds fun to my life. But it totally is.Ok, who's life is playing out like a soap opera right now? Show of hands?
Mine seems to be pretty darn close...Ok, who's life is playing out like a soap opera right now? Show of hands?
Let's see here... my mother is a workaholic, my father is an alcoholic, my love interest's mother is dying of cancer, and my grandmother is slowly but surely going insane. So I'd have to say yes.
*raises hand*
Sadly me.
what you should say is who's lofe is NOT a soap!!!!
WELCOME TO MY LIFE!
I would have to say mine is.
* Both hands raised High*








Thanks for reminding me! LOL!





Hope Things Get Better For You!
My life is definitely like a soap opera. because its full of drama.
always
*raises hand*
*Raises Hand* sadly.
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment