Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do people faux wash their hands (just water - no soap) in the bathroom?! Is it really take that hard?

actually its the friction that removes the germs not the soap.the soap binds with oils,grease and dead skin cells to remove them.Why do people faux wash their hands (just water - no soap) in the bathroom?! Is it really take that hard?
I'm deathly allergic to most soaps, so I just don't use it. I use water only and am very careful to use a towel or piece of toilet paper to open doors/locks with in bathrooms. I also use Purell.Why do people faux wash their hands (just water - no soap) in the bathroom?! Is it really take that hard?
I don't know. But it does annoys me some.
Omigosh this is a pet peeve! I mean, why bother when you just sprinkle your fingertips? It's truly unsanitary, and all the more reason why I wash with lots of soap!!! I don't care if it makes my skin dry faster. There's tons of waterless hand cleaners and lotions for people with sensitive skin. It's really not a good excuse, it's just dirty laziness.





If they don't wash their hands, what else don't they do that they should? (wipe, shower, etc.) Nasty nasty.
people are just lazy in america now
yes the soap dispensers are gross..and when you touch the door handle or anything you are back to the start
Some people have allergies to the generic soap that is usually used in soap pumps and some people are just gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment