Monday, August 23, 2010

I know to masturbate without gettin spearm on my hands..Should i wash my hands througholy with soap..Or...?

just wash..or not even wash...??coz washing is boring if i do it more than 1 time..I know to masturbate without gettin spearm on my hands..Should i wash my hands througholy with soap..Or...?
Contact of hands with the genital area will


always need cleansing ,not merely with water but with anti-bacterial soap.If one fails to wash one's hands merely because it is boring,not only is one inviting trouble for self but others with whom one may have contact by shaking hands etc.One can go to hell and nobody else could care but if one spreads disease because of laziness,it is not only the height of stupidity but criminal to boot.Beating your meat is your prerogative but not making others sick.I know to masturbate without gettin spearm on my hands..Should i wash my hands througholy with soap..Or...?
wash your hands after you're finished tottally! and please wash if you're going to touch something that is not yours or someone else, or even food. you just sound lazy and gross.
Wear disposable gloves?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude wash your hands and get a girl instead of matserbating
its sterile so your hands will still be clean
WHAT are you babbling about?

No comments:

Post a Comment