Monday, August 23, 2010

My mom is mad at me cause I washed my hands with the wrong soap?

And she slammed the door at me. Wtf?


Is this normal?My mom is mad at me cause I washed my hands with the wrong soap?
That is a litte weird. Maybe You need to talk to her and see whats wrong with her.My mom is mad at me cause I washed my hands with the wrong soap?
I am a senior now, but what sticks in my mind regarding my childhood, are the ridiculous accusations by my father towards silly things.


Only one spoon of sugar not two.


There was only one way to slice bread, his way.


Children were not to be heard during the day, because he slept all day and worked at night.





We had to go to Church, but he didn't have to.





All these things gave me valuable lessons in how NOT to treat my children. They also gave me valuable insight into life and how to be happy and unhappy.





With your Mum I feel you should give her the benefit of the doubt. Something could be wrong, she could not be feeling well, or something has rattled her and made her frustrated. It is worth asking her nicely, if there is anything you can do to help. Even so, this episode is not worth wasting more time on it. These little tiny things in life are nothing compared to what others are having to deal with all over the world, cruelty, starvation, no homes and no bars of soaps to wash hands.


We do not realize how blessed we are when we have family, home and clothes on our backs.
My mom is mad at me because I haven't used soap in years. She keeps buying different kinds for me to experiment with, hoping I will find one I am comfortable with.


I wish she'd just get off my back sometimes. When I am ready, I'll do it on my own.











J / K


It's stressful being a Mom, and a lot of responsibility. What she is upset about probably has nothing to do with the soap. Go ahead and apologize for using the wrong soap, and ask her if she needs someone to talk to.


The whole incidence will probably be forgotten soon... if it isn't already.


Take it easy %26amp; stay smiling.
Obviously since you are playing innocent, you know exactly what you did wrong. My guess is that you used a soap that is special to her with no regard to that fact. You aren't fooling anyone by looking for sympathy here. You owe your mom an apology.
did you use a posion soap she is trying to kill your dad with lol just kidding. ask your parents this in a nice easy tone: ';in the big scheme of life does it really matter which soap i wased my hands with mom and dad, or more imortant that I washed them?';
Odd. Maybe she had had a bad day, and that small incident was the last straw. Talk to her about it, and see what's wrong. If she's not inclined to tell you, just let her be.
Was it the pink and blue soaps that are shaped like ducks sitting in a bowl by the sink? Those are for show and not hand washing. I know. I don't get it either...
Has she told you 7000000 times not to use the soap that you did????





If not she is probably just in a bad mood cuz of something that has happened earlier.....





She will get over it just give it time....
She is a basket case! But I guess we all know what she is getting for Christmas this year don't we? Just make sure you buy the right one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment