Monday, August 23, 2010

Do u wet cloth warm open poors then use hands to massage soap on face then?

play so let me get thiss straight


do u first apply flannel to face then use ur hands and massage the soap on ur face for 40 seconds then rinse then apply cold flannel to face 3 timesDo u wet cloth warm open poors then use hands to massage soap on face then?
You don't have to use a washcloth at all, if you don't want to. It does help exfoliate (remove dead skin cells and so on), but it's also a breeding ground for bacteria. Be sure to change your washcloth at least 2x per week if you decide to use one.





I wash my hands, first off. No use in adding other grime to my face when I'm trying to get it clean! Then I splash my face with warm water, apply cleanser, and wash gently all over with circular motion. Then I rinse my face with cool water, and blot dry with a clean towel. I use witch hazel and a cotton pad to get anything else off, and I follow with a light moisturizer, or some Bio-oil.Do u wet cloth warm open poors then use hands to massage soap on face then?
a good way to open up pores is by filling a bowl with boiling hot water grabbing a towel putting you head above the bowl and the towel over you head your pores will open right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment