Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What kind of soap do use when washing your hands... Bar or Liquid?

I use either, but not anti bacterial. I was told by a plumber that they love people using anti bacterial soap because it kills the good bacteria in your sink traps, that break down hair and other things and then the sink traps plug up faster because of it. Just something to ponder ,What kind of soap do use when washing your hands... Bar or Liquid?
liquid. Yummy.What kind of soap do use when washing your hands... Bar or Liquid?
Bar soap
Wash my hands with liquid-antibacterial, bar soap in the shower.
Liquid antibacterial.
Liquid
Liquid
Liquid
Liquid
Liquid
Liquid : )
antibacterial liquid:D
slippery liquid soap
antibacterial liquid
liquid
liquid
Bar(Lava)
Liquid.


I use a bar of Dove to wash my face and use liquid body wash in the shower.
liquid.
Liquid!





Bar soaps could have been rubbed anywhere.
liquid or foamy
Liquid.Most of the time Bath and Body works =)
Bar :]
liquid! a bar of soap left sitting out beside your sink is gross.
liquid


i think i works better
Both. It doesn't matter, just so long as my hands smell and feel clean, it's all good.
I use liquid soap.
either! i use whatever is nearest, i know, i like irish spring since im a Mc and all! ~hugs~
Liquid... what's the point of this question BTW?
anti bac liquid with scrubby beads
bar

No comments:

Post a Comment