Monday, August 23, 2010

What do I do when I have to go to poop but after I'm done there is no soap to wash my hands with?

Umm...ok, TMI, but whatever (you could have just said 'use the bathroom' or something).


Anyway, use the hottest water you can stand and scrub, scrub, scrub.What do I do when I have to go to poop but after I'm done there is no soap to wash my hands with?
well, playing on the computer wasn't so good there.What do I do when I have to go to poop but after I'm done there is no soap to wash my hands with?
hot water and i wouldn't eat anything and if you have baby wipes use them and stay a way from me
Wash with water then use hand sanitizer after you dry your hands. Or go to another bathroom and hope that it has soap. Or go ask for some soap if you're in a public place.
rub alcohol on them to kill the germs so your dont spread e-coli everywhere.... yea thats where e-coli comes from... ur poo.... and soak them in hot water or use shampoo or dish soap....
Is there any other kind of soap or alcohol, shampoo, dish detergent...? If still unable to find anything, I would wash well with very warm water, and wash with soap asap.
use very hot water .... then go to the store
I'd say just clean up the best you can with water.
wash them with scalding hot water


u dont want to be named poopy hands do you???


happy holidays
Stick your hands in some water and spit on your hands and hop for the best good luck buddy.
Rubbing your hands with hot water would be a lot better than doing nothing. Just make sure you DO wash with soap somewhere at least once before you eat anything.





Or before you shake my hand.





(inserts smiley emoticon)

No comments:

Post a Comment