Friday, August 20, 2010

Wash hands with soap and water dry them with towel, then wash face..is that right?

I just usually wash my hands then wash my face and then dry them both.Wash hands with soap and water dry them with towel, then wash face..is that right?
I wash my hands, then face then hands agen then dry hehe xWash hands with soap and water dry them with towel, then wash face..is that right?
I wash my hands , rinse them then wash my face and dry both afterwards.
You should wash your face first then wash your hands and dry both your face and hands with a towel.
there is no point drying your hands after washing them,then washing your face.


just wash hands,then wash face,then dry.
No, face first, then hands, especially if you are going to be handling food.
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment