Friday, August 20, 2010

If a deaf man knows sign language, and signs a cuss word, Does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Just a question I got asked today....I want to see what kind of reasoning you guys can make of it.If a deaf man knows sign language, and signs a cuss word, Does his mother wash his hands with soap?
lol ! good one. well, it seems correct to me. why wash out his mouth, he didn't speak it! good ones tonight gang, keep them coming!If a deaf man knows sign language, and signs a cuss word, Does his mother wash his hands with soap?
No.
lol dats really funni
No, she sticks the soap in his ears to wash his brain for thinking of that.
no they smak em
if he was my son i would still wash his mouth with soap...that's the only way he will learn a lesson.. bcause he did say it .. just in a different way
This is a silly question, but if you care to ask, then I shall answer. I am deaf and my mother would be much happier if the rest of my family would sign their cuss words instead of screaming them. And my hands usually got slapped, not washed...
ya
No she would use Listerine.


P.S. that is WRONG but funny!
lol
Yeah.
Probably, unless it was for good use as in saying a hello to a hottie.
I'm English





By Gad, Sir.





Over here, if we want to hitch a lift we stand on the side of the road, hold you hand up in a fist but with your thumb sticking out.





I've no idea what you Americans do - probably something completely different, because you're American.


I mean, fancy spelling ';colour'; without a ';u';.





Anyways, many years ago I was in the Middle East and was trying to bum a lift. I stuck my thumb out and three cars screeched to a halt. I thought, ';Wow! That was quick. Must be my good lucks!'; but the three drivers came over to me shouting and screaming in some funny language. Didn't have a clue what was going on till a 4th one joined in who spoke a little English.





He told me that sticking your thumb out means something completely different in their country and I was very lucky I wasn't lynched.





I never did find out exactly what it meant but after that - I walked!
Ha! lol!
Nope, she chop off his fingers. That will fix his azz!
No, she signs an angry response telling him that was bad, and then when he goes to answer, she holds his hands tight so he cannot say anything.
Well, may be she ties them together so that he can't sign for a while. That'll teach him to sign cuss words.
Good question. Just like ';how do you handcuff a one armed man?'; I don't know. Probably not, but anything can happen and if a parent doesn't want their kid to sign profanity, I guess they can do whatever they want. It depends on if his mom wants to do it or not.
hahahahaha......that was a good one!!!!
you are a freak
yes
she probally washes his hands out with soap
Rolling on the floor laughing my ******* *** off!


I dont think so. Since washing his hand wouldnt inflict pain (or a nasty taste)..I think his mother would wash his mouth out.
Q: What did Helen Keller do when she fell down the well?





A: Screamed her hands off.
I would hope so...That wouldn't be fair....
Boo.. that is so old!





No, mom makes him wear mittens.
lolz ure dumb man
Well, I guess it is like having your mouth washed out with soap if you can speak. His hands are his communication, so yes I guess his Mother would wash his hands after cussing.
first of all, how old is this deaf man? this makes a difference, but only as to whether or not he should be living with his mom.


i don't think that his mother would wash his hands with soap or any alternate punishment because nobody seems to care much today anyways whether or not their children cuss. in fact, it's kind of understood that once you reach a certain age, you can cuss like a sailor and nobody will (or should) reprimand you. i disagree, but most people don't.


possibly, if his mother were a christian lady, she would think up some way to discourage his behavior, but i don't think it would be washing hands, seeing as people do that on a more than daily basis. maybe instead it would be ';sign the alphabet while doing push ups!';
Uh, sure.
thats the only thing she can so, i mean he is not using his mouth. So... that means his hands are in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment