Friday, August 20, 2010

Can i use dish soap to wash my hands?

Sure I do all the time. :)Can i use dish soap to wash my hands?
Absolutely! As a matter of fact, I keep dishwashing liquid in a pump dispenser by my sink. That way I can use it to wash my hands or to put on a washrag or dish when I need just a bit for a quick wash. I still have the big bottle under the sink for the big jobs.Can i use dish soap to wash my hands?
You can occasionally, it's great for getting out oils, etc. However, it can dry your hands out and shouldn't get on certain fabrics or left on your skin for long, so it's better to use soap meant for skin most of the time.
Sure, but it is drying. It is a good way to save a dime, or now a days a dollar. Especially with all the great scents out there, buy in bulk, refill small hand pumps! Use hand lotion at the end of the day, during the day if you have time, keep some by the soap.
You can but they are really tough and make the hands dry. You might want to use a moisturizer when you are done.
Sure, but it's pretty concentrated (rinse well or dilute it greatly to start with) and the pH is pretty high, which is tough on your skin.
I do this all the time I run out of hand soap i use dish soap it can harm nutting,just put some lotion on after so they don't dry out!!
I do it all the time especially when I am doing something in the kitchen.
I do it all the time. AND I have sensitive skin on my hands. It never irritates me.
I do. but watch out for the dishsoap w/ bleach. it'll dry your hands...
yes,,of course,,,and apply cream afterwards,,or,you will get dry hands..mary.c.
yes i do but not all the time unless u use a good lotion..if ur a girl if ur a guy who cares
I do it all the time too....
I do it all the time
better to use dish soap than no soap at all
Yeah
Yes
yea...its soap!
sure why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment