Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is there a preventative way to keep newspaper ink off hands? if not, any soaps that clean better than others?

I am a newspaper deliverer, and the ink on my hands is becoming a nuissance. I thought I had heard of a preventative remedy for newspaper ink on hands. However, if there is not something preventative to do, I thought maybe there were some soaps that work better than others. I normally have to wash my hands 2-3 times to get the ink off!!! Any help would be appreciated.Is there a preventative way to keep newspaper ink off hands? if not, any soaps that clean better than others?
I used to use dish soap be sure to moisturize after it really can dry your skinIs there a preventative way to keep newspaper ink off hands? if not, any soaps that clean better than others?
u can maybe use gloves or just try some detol soap

No comments:

Post a Comment