Friday, August 20, 2010

Describe whether washing hands with dish detergent bad or is it the same effect as soap?

I have seen my grandmother do this, and it makes me curious.Describe whether washing hands with dish detergent bad or is it the same effect as soap?
I do it all the time, And nothing bad has happened to me.=)Describe whether washing hands with dish detergent bad or is it the same effect as soap?
a detergents job is to dissolve the oils and dirt off the articles it adheres to, so if you use detergent as shampoo , to foam up the bathwater or to wash your hands it will certainly do the job, however over a period of time as the oils in your skin dry up excema and other ailments will occur and you will end up being prescribed ointments , lotions and all sorts to rectify your problems. so use soap to wash your body and detergents to wash the dishes
I do this about 10 times a day. Works great to get just about anything of your hands. I trust it to get germs off my dinnerware so I figure it should do the same for my hands.
It would defiantly have the same effect. Both would clean your hands but dish detergent is more costly and thicker to get rinsed off.
Probably the same effect, I don't see how it couldn't be. But it's still hard to dry my hands after I've washed my hands with dish soap.
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment