Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best soap for rough hands?

i am constantly washing my hands at work and they have Provon soap along with ';latex-free'; gloves but for some reason my hands look horrible and are getting worse. they are dry and have small blisters underneath the skin. i also use sanitizer too and it burns like%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;What is the best soap for rough hands?
Gojo Shop Soap with ground pumice (and a natural orange smell). Available in 160 ounce squirt dispensers.What is the best soap for rough hands?
I recommend you buy a pumice stone. I work with a lot of heated metal in my jewelery class and by the end of the week my hands are pretty rough and callused. You can use the pumice to scrape and smooth away the roughness. It really helps. Good luck!
Hmm sounds like you just need to to use some lotion! If your hands are extremely dry/chapped...I would go with a thick hand cream. Burts Bees, Neutrogena, and even Bath and Body Works make good hand creams! I'm sure you can find those products for less than $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment