Friday, August 20, 2010

My hands are always dry and itchy.I had eczema in my hands due to allergy to laundary soaps.?

(At the moment I've no eczema.) I feel like applying some cream or oil but I find it a nuisance because no proper work - like sewing ,washing ,typing, cooking etc. etc. can be done ! - by the way I like to be active. What is the remedy for this l dryness?My hands are always dry and itchy.I had eczema in my hands due to allergy to laundary soaps.?
Hello





I live in Switzerland and in the cold season experience the same problem.





My overnight remedy:





1. Apply olive oil first


2. Then apply lots and lots (the hand must be white of all the creme) of rich cream containing oil and re-hydrating elements


3. Put on a cotton glove





Your hands will be soft and smooth when you wake up. If required do this during the day for an hour or so.





Like this your hands will not be greasy and you can still do your work.





Good Luck.My hands are always dry and itchy.I had eczema in my hands due to allergy to laundary soaps.?
the best moisturizer is Vaseline (aka Petroleum Jelly) Put it on after you wash and dry your hands. It will lock in the moisture.
hey eczema can be a *****. i used the following herbal product acne getaway 101E. i know it is majorly for acne but it works for eczema as well. it is very effective but i dont like the smell. good luck
I also have problems with dry hands, get some moisturiser, unscented, the nice smelling stuff actually contribute to the drying out. Also use a barrier cream when using detergents and the like, this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment