Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To wash your hands in your bathroom, do you use bar soap or liquid soap?

Liquid soap but if i run out i always have a bar of soap :)To wash your hands in your bathroom, do you use bar soap or liquid soap?
liquid.


obviously ewww.





soo if you used bar would the whole family use the same bar?!





hahaha eww wow.








But if i pee quickly i only use hand-sanitizer.


hahah(:To wash your hands in your bathroom, do you use bar soap or liquid soap?
I use a handwash. It's much more hygenic and kills more germs and bacteria, while a soap gets bacteria and germs stuck onto it more easily.
wow ';chocolate princess'; lmao. people think we are better ?? i never notices that.





Anyways, i use liquid soap. My mom gets so mad when we use soap for some reason =/ whatever.
When I wash, I use liquid soap. When I don't wash, I use AllCare sanitizer. I wash or sanitize my hands many times a day.





EMT
Liquid. Neutrogena.
go the goods in the bottle, so much faster and you don't feel dry on the hands like you do after using soap
anti bacterial soap isnt anti bacterial
bar soap, its so much more fun to play with then liquid.


and when im in the shower i kick the bar of soap around the tub :=]
I use anti bacterial liquid soap.
Liquid - I would imagine its more hygienic
Liquid
Dial liquid
Neither, jk liquid
Liquid
Anti-bacterial liquid soap.
Liquid only.
whatever soap is available in the bathroom...
liquid soap, seems to be more sanitary
liquid
liquid
liquid
liquid
Liquid Soap !!!
Liquid soap~
Liquid soap.
Liquid Soap.
Liquid - it's less messy.
Liquid Soap honey. What a random question.
liquid soap
liquid soap

No comments:

Post a Comment